- This event has passed.
Creativity, Innovation and Problem Solving Skills
May 26 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmN45000
We are all faced with decisions every day, and numerous problems to tackle. Solving them by making the right decision requires an essential skill of creativity. In this problem solving and decision making training course, you will learn a systematic process for problem solving; understanding them, attacking them and resolving them. Participants will learn to analyze problems, generate creative solutions, and decide which solution most closely matches their needs. In addition to the numerous activities and exercises throughout the training, participants will get to practice the different tools and techniques learned.
After completing this course, participants will know how to:
- Define the basic problem-solving approaches to effectively identify, manage, and solve problems.
- Identify decision-making techniques in the corporate world by identifying the necessary skills of a decision makers and knowing about different corporate cultures.
- Work through the problem-solving process of identifying the problem, generating and implementing a solution, and confirming the elimination of the problem.
- Create and manage problem-solving teams by knowing how to conduct effective meetings and motivate team members.
- What is Problem-Solving?
- Identifying problems
- How Good is your Problem-Solving: Exercise
- Effective Decision Making
- General decision-making tools
- Effective problem-solving approaches
- Decision making analysis sheet
- The De Bono’s 6 Thinking Hats.
- Problem-solving process
- Creativity Stimulators
- Overcoming barriers to creativity
- Fundamentals of problem solving
- Critical thinking and information analysis
- Managing problem-solving teams
- Building a problem-solving team
- Fish Bone Diagrams / Ishikawa/ Cause and Effect diagrams.
- Avoiding Logical Fallacies in Problem-Solving
- Problem-Solving Activities and Case Study
- Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders
- N45,000 per participants