Knowing how to give great service is one of the keys to growing and sustaining a business. Not serving and caring for the customer is one of the subtle killer giants wrecking most organizations today. A lot of times most executives and leaders do not care to know how their staffs or employees treat their customers. Happy customers repeat business, but unhappy customers don’t. Totally satisfied customers are six times more likely to repurchase a company’s products over a long period of time. This fact should be more reason why organizations must take good customer intimacy, care and service very serious by making it the lifeblood of their business. In this training, we will be exploring all facets of achieving effective customer service.
What to Cover:
- Who Really is a Customer?
- What is Customer Service
- CARE: Customers Are Really Everything
- The Five Types of Customer
- 10 Facts about Customers
- Happy versus Unhappy Customer
- The Impact of Unhappy Customer to your Organization
- The Customer Focused Company
- The Moment of Truth
- The Elements of Customer Service
- Five Key Components of Quality Customer Service
- 12 Ways to offer Superior Customer Service
- Understanding Buyers Behavior
- Handling Angry Customers
- Case Studies on Customer Service
- Customer Satisfaction Quiz
- 5 Major Ways to Turn Off Customers
- Designing Customer Feedback
- The Serve Model
Target Audience: Lower, Middle and Upper Level Managers and individuals who aspire to be a customer service agents.
Duration: 1 day
Date: Friday, 25th October 2019
Training hours: 9:00am Prompt
VISIONDRIVERS TRAINING CENTRE
83, Allen Avenue
Fee: N30,000 (Thirty Thousand Naira Only)
All payment should be made in favour of:
Visiondrivers Leadership Academy. – Zenith Bank; A/C 1013615937.
- Participants will receive materials for the training
- Free eBook and CDs
- 5% discount for group bookings of 3-participants and above
- Certificate of Attendance
- Tea Break & Lunch
Enquiries: For more info, please call: +234 817 123 5284, +234 810 654 5127
We look forward to serving you.
To indicate Your intrest & reserve a seat for seminar please fill the form bellow.