- This event has passed.
The Power of Goal Setting for Personal & Organizational Success
May 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmN45000
We all have things we want in life. The route to success is to take the things that we dream about and wish for, and turn them into reality. The ability to set goals and make plans to achieve them is the single most important skill that you can develop as a manager, supervisor or team leader. Goals enable you and your team to focus on what is important, as well as increase the productivity of staff members. Every organisation has a strategic goal and a strategic plan to achieve them. Each business area should have a well-developed operational plan that will contribute to achieving the objectives set out in the strategic plan. And this one-day leadership masterclass course will give you the methods, tools and techniques that will enable you to achieve this with confidence.
At the end of this Goal Setting training, you will be able to:
- Identify what’s important to you in your life
- Use goal setting activities and appropriate language to articulate what you want in your life
- Explain what your dreams and goals are for both the short and long term
- Use motivating techniques to help you reach your goals
- Understand how to deal with setbacks
- Achieve both personal and organizational goals
- What is Goal? What is Goal Setting?
- Origin of Goal Setting?
- The Importance of Goal Setting
- Goal Setting: The 3 Categories of People on Earth
- Why Many Fail to Set and Achieve Goals
- Key Principles of Goal Setting
- Goals and Plans: Organizational Perspective
- 3 Typical Organizational Goals and Plans
- Achieving S.M.A.R.T Goals
- 10 Point Strategies to Achieving S.M.A.R.T Goals
- Goal Planning with Management By Objective (MBO)
- Goal Setting Exercise
- Case Studies on Goal Setting
- Goals Perspective from World Renowned Achievers
- Setting Personal and Organizational Goals
- CEOs, Executive Directors, Senior Managers, Managers
N45,000 per participants