Quality & Effective Customer Service Skills
May 12 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmN45000
Knowing how to give great service is one of the keys to growing and sustaining a business. Not serving and caring for the customer is one of the subtle killer giants wrecking most organizations today. A lot of times most executives and leaders do not care to know how their staffs or employees treat their customers. Happy customers repeat business, but unhappy customers don’t. Totally satisfied customers are six times more likely to repurchase a company’s products over a long period of time. This fact should be more reason why organizations must take good customer intimacy, care and service very serious by making it the lifeblood of their business. In this training, we will be exploring all facets of achieving effective customer service.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Describe exceptional customer service.
- Identify the benefits of great customer service.
- Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Adapt to specific customer behavior styles.
- Who Really is a Customer?
- What is Customer Service
- CARE: Customers Are Really Everything
- The Five Types of Customer
- 10 Facts about Customers
- Happy versus Unhappy Customer
- The Impact of Unhappy Customer to your Organization
- The Customer Focused Company
- The Moment of Truth
- The Elements of Customer Service
- Five Key Components of Quality Customer Service
- 12 Ways to offer Superior Customer Service
- Understanding Buyers Behavior
- Handling Angry Customers
- Case Studies on Customer Service
- Customer Satisfaction Quiz
- 5 Major Ways to Turn Off Customers
- Designing Customer Feedback
- The Serve Model
- Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Front Desk Unit; All Employee
N45,000 per participants