Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
May 11 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmN45000
No matter what business you are in, at some point you will need to speak openly to an audience and present information to your team, client or your superior. It is said that good information, great ideas or the best proposal only gets you half way. To be an excellent public speaker and a successful professional presenter, you need to be able to capture your audience and take them on your journey using effective presentations. The public speaking and presentation skills acquired in this course will enable delegates become excellent public speakers, and make their business presentations in a way that they would be clearly understood, and also be able to impress their audience with a view to converting business opportunities.
What will be covered?
- What is Public Speaking?
- Why Public Speaking matters in today’s world.
- Preparing your subject matter
- Winning presentation and communication skills
- PowerPoint presentation skills
- Overcome fear & stage fright
- Speak with confidence and competence.
- Plan and organise a presentation.
- Create and use high-quality visuals.
- Manage and respond to questions.
- Convert nervousness into energy and enthusiasm.
- Set the stage for success.
- Use good delivery skills.
- Establish and maintain rapport with your audience.
- Keep your audience attention
- Types of business presentation
- Barriers to effective presentations
- Managing your presentation
- Impact of behaviour on presentation styles
- Practical sessions
- Managers, Sales Reps & Team Leaders at all levels in the organization.
- N45,000 per participants