OFFICE BEHAVIOUR AND ETHICS TRAINING
May 31 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmN45000
Businesses rely on ethics to create a distinct difference between appropriate and inappropriate work behaviors. Having a standard office ethics policy that outlines right versus wrong will help maintain order among employees. Ethics are an important part of business life. Businesses, like people, have a moral and social responsibility to act ethically. However, employees may have difficulty making ethical decisions, either because they are not trained properly or because the corporate culture makes it difficult to do the right thing. This “Office Behavior & Ethics Training” will help eliminate ethical problems in the workplace, and give your employees the power to make responsible choices.
Objectives of the Course:
- Self-belief – the belief in your ability to make an impact in your organization
- Knowing your role in the business of your organisation
- Integrating the right attitude to work
- Understanding ethics and its impact in the organization
- Being emotionally intelligent: understanding human nature
- Building solid relationship with your colleagues, customers, superiors etc.
- Being leadership-driven and effective team member
- What are ethics?
- Unethical Behavior—Its’ Impact on today’s Organization
- Importance of Ethical Behavior in the Workplace
- Professionalism at Workplace
- Telephone Skills & Etiquette
- 10 Accountability Mistakes every Employee Makes
- 15 Things Every “Employer” Hate about the “Employee”
- The role of culture in shaping office behaviour
- Understanding the essence of corporate vision and mission
- Corporate Patriotism
- Working with PASSION!
- All employees
- N45,000 per participants